none
WNS integration with MDM server for windows phone 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Guys

I want to integrate WNS support introduced for windows phone 8.1 in my MDM solution. Is there any documentation for integration cloud server with WNS and windows phone 8.1. 

Windows phone 8.1 MDM protocol documents gives few pointers for WNS but not very helpful. It details instructions for generating temporary push credentials for non-production environments but not how to integrate WNS with DM server nor the Client registration and URI reporting

I went through this link : WNS overview  It says app must registered with windows store dashboard. As MDM agent is in build app for windows phoen 8.1 , I am not clear how the in built MDM client in windows phone 8.1 going to send Notification Channel URI to cloud server.

It is mainly focusing on how to register and get notification channel URI but not clear about in built mdm agent.

What are the steps that I need to carry out to support WNS from my cloud server for windows phone 8.1. Can anyone help me with steps or point out document for integration. FYI my MDM server is running java.

Am I missing anything here ? or probably old document  

• Edited by winvil Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:25 PM
    Wednesday, June 25, 2014 7:04 PM

All replies