none
Can not find published app in Surface RT running 8.1 RRS feed

• Question

• I can find my recently published (15th of July) app "Hippt" in the Windows Store from my desktop computer running Windows 8.0.  I can find it successfully both using search and by using the link in the developer dashboard (http://apps.microsoft.com/windows/app/hippt/c68e5c06-707f-47c8-aafc-adf3cb6fae30). However when I use my Surface RT with Windows 8.1 preview I can not find it. If I search for it I get no result. When I access the link above I get "product not found". I managed to install it by manually correcting the above url to include en-us, but it is still hidden from store search. I have tried the usual stuff like changing region and disabling  the "Help me find apps in my language" on the Surface RT. Do I have to do anything special to make my app available on 8.1 or ARM?

Wednesday, July 17, 2013 10:34 AM

Answers

All replies

• It has now showed up in the ARM store as well, just took a little more time to get there.

Thursday, July 18, 2013 9:10 AM
  • Hey Håvard,

Thank you very much for coming back to post your answer! That is a wonderful service to the community, and we are thrilled to know you got your solution in time! Best wishes on the app!

- Robert

Friday, July 19, 2013 6:40 PM