none
Re repair installation inquiry RRS feed

• Question

• In a matter of a couple of months, I have tried to install Wndws-XP Pro for the sake of going full-on machine standardized Microsoft Streamlined,..a banner board DIY Computer with Pro installation..without the professional install expense. To say the least, I still haven't got everything like I feel it could be, or should be.

I watched my repair install going full speed with only a few quirks but then it began acting funny again and so I did the Live One Care Malware Remover once known as Safety Scanner and then it said I stumbled onto a SoBar and another time it was another like ExCor o something like that in the trojan category. (not positive ID but seems like it runs better)

Alright now, It at first gave me the Desktop longed for XP Blue before it goes inyo loading all programs that automatically are on in the backround but it only stayed like that until it came into loading say an add-on or the like. I mean after the first time I ran the WHOLE start up and shutdown,..Only one time did it stay on! If that's like that then, it maybe makes me wonder like, what if some thing or Adware or some one installed or stole my BLUE Screen that is so trademarked (instead of BLACK) And it should give me the option of Signing On Psswrd or the something! Not sure why that is so important to me

but I always at ALL if possible Keep track of the condition of the OS. Even haven't learned what I should do to back up all my registry and files and fload up start-up disc(REcovery Disc)! It just doesn't seem like the correct frequency or SoMeThInG IDK. Can you PLEASE ack. AND assist me? That would be SO O O O nice!    -alweed 

Monday, January 2, 2012 2:25 AM

All replies