Load App.config file from Resources folder RRS feed

• Question

• I want to load App.config file from resources folder, when i am deploying setup not show in setup directory folder. therefore i want to use from resources
    folder.
    Monday, June 8, 2020 3:54 PM

Answers

• Are you saying that the app config exists in the application folder but not being placed in your setup (can you specifiy what type of setup as there are many).

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by CompuTechSide Saturday, July 4, 2020 1:52 PM
    Monday, June 8, 2020 4:13 PM

All replies

• Are you saying that the app config exists in the application folder but not being placed in your setup (can you specifiy what type of setup as there are many).

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmarked them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.

NuGet BaseConnectionLibrary for database connections.

StackOverFlow
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange

• Marked as answer by CompuTechSide Saturday, July 4, 2020 1:52 PM
    Monday, June 8, 2020 4:13 PM
  • Yes app config exists in the application folder but not being placed in setup.

Simple Package file (In setup file)

Thursday, June 18, 2020 12:01 PM