the ms edge browser RRS feed

• Question

• hi.

I was working on my website using the edge browser. and I noticed that when I went to my site's homepage I see 2 frames like there was meant to be. and when I click on either of the 2 connected pages in my navbar it opens up in a new tab.  my question now is "is it that edge is not allowing frames?" or is it my code that's wrong?  my website address is "5-7.atwebpages.com".

I click a link from the nav menu and it will open in a new tab.  I looked at the definitions of link attributes. and it didn't help for some reason.

my keywords for myself here are "html" "link attributes" "framed webpages" "webpage design - how to make a page with frames"

I see something here.

my website design lessons was from 1 website that helped me setup a framed website. I noticed on bing.com theres no "target=main". theres only "_top" "_blank" etc.

I'm sure I did what the website instructions sayd. whats the issue then?

mmhhhmmm! I found it. here step 4:  http://webdesign.about.com/od/frames/a/aabg012100a_2.htm

I looked up "target="main". theres nothing on this. the closest result I see is "target="_top" and etc. is "target="main"" a brick that means I cant design myself my websites anymore?

• Edited by cf62 Sunday, March 5, 2017 5:13 PM
    • Changed type cf62 Sunday, March 5, 2017 6:20 PM
    • Changed type cf62 Monday, March 6, 2017 2:01 AM
    Sunday, March 5, 2017 1:24 PM