none
Office 2016 Interop Assemblies RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have some Windows applications developed with C#, that export data to excel. Everything was working fine until I upgraded to Office 2016. Now the export fails and it is because I don't have the office 2016 PIA.

Please could you tell me where I can download the the Office 2016 Interop Assemblies or the Microsoft.Office 16.0 Object Library because I cannot find them.

Thank you,

Oswaldo

Friday, July 22, 2016 2:20 PM

Answers

• Hi Oswaldo,

>> Now the export fails and it is because I don't have the office 2016 PIA

Do you mean only the export function fails or all of the excel function fails due to the upgrading to Office 2016?

>> Please could you tell me where I can download the the Office 2016 Interop Assemblies or the Microsoft.Office 16.0 Object Library because I cannot find them

As far as I know, there is no Office 2016 redistributable PIA package at present. Based on your description, it seems you have installed Office 2016, am I right? If so, Office 2016 Primary Interop Assemblies will be installed, and you could use Microsoft Excel 16.0 Object Library in COM Tab.

I suggest you check Microsoft Excel 16.0 Object Library instead of Microsoft.Office 16.0 Object Library.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:37 AM

All replies

• Hi Oswaldo,

>> Now the export fails and it is because I don't have the office 2016 PIA

Do you mean only the export function fails or all of the excel function fails due to the upgrading to Office 2016?

>> Please could you tell me where I can download the the Office 2016 Interop Assemblies or the Microsoft.Office 16.0 Object Library because I cannot find them

As far as I know, there is no Office 2016 redistributable PIA package at present. Based on your description, it seems you have installed Office 2016, am I right? If so, Office 2016 Primary Interop Assemblies will be installed, and you could use Microsoft Excel 16.0 Object Library in COM Tab.

I suggest you check Microsoft Excel 16.0 Object Library instead of Microsoft.Office 16.0 Object Library.

Best Regards,

Edward

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:37 AM
  • Boa tarde, você conseguiu resolver esse problema?
    Wednesday, March 15, 2017 11:15 PM
  • Instalei o NET Framework a partir desse link

https://www.microsoft.com/pt-br/download/details.aspx?id=53344

comigo funcionou...

Wednesday, March 22, 2017 11:10 AM
  •  and you could use Microsoft Excel 16.0 Object Library in COM Tab.

Monday, August 21, 2017 1:15 AM