none
Data modeling design RRS feed

• Question

•  I have a basic requirement of implementing a data modeling as shown below in my diagram , where I will be getting data for bulk upload in XML , or CSV from different sources (Education institutes) , Format from each source might be different but mostly they will give similar data , so I need to apply some kind of ETL on the data and then apply some analytics or data formatting and then I need to forward that data or export the processed data to further institutes or organizations , data can be forwarded in XML or flat files or CSV format.

However during this process I want to use could based technologies like Azure factory or AWS cloud to process the data, does anyone have any experience on implementing data modeling in could , I am sure there are many options in cloud based architecture , can you guys post your opinion or any architectural guide lines for this. I am thinking for cloud based solution since it would be scalable and cheaper , also consider open source if possible.

Wednesday, November 14, 2018 8:47 PM