How to get Upsert call response from D365 in Copy Activity. RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Copy activity to move data from BLOB to D365. Since the write behavior of the operation.
    Allowed value is "Upsert" I need to check the response to know which record got updated and which got inserted. Currently I can see only this response. Is there any way of checking this?

{

"rowsRead": 1, "rowsCopied": 1, "rowsSkipped": 0, "copyDuration": 12, "throughput": 0.032, "redirectRowPath": "", "errors": [], "effectiveIntegrationRuntime": "DefaultIntegrationRuntime (******)", "usedDataIntegrationUnits": 4, "usedParallelCopies": 1, "executionDetails": [ { "source": { "type": "AzureBlobStorage" }, "sink": { "type": "Dynamics" }, "status": "Succeeded", "start": "2019-05-07T06:08:02.0409172Z", "duration": 12, "usedDataIntegrationUnits": 4, "usedParallelCopies": 1, "detailedDurations": { "queuingDuration": 3, "transferDuration": 8 } } ] }

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 6:47 AM

Answers

• Hi Govinda,

You may have to go to sink data store to verify the data-level change. ADF monitoring data only returns high-level info, as you seen already. Thanks.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:01 PM

All replies

• Hi Govinda,

You may have to go to sink data store to verify the data-level change. ADF monitoring data only returns high-level info, as you seen already. Thanks.

Tuesday, May 7, 2019 1:01 PM
  • Thanks for the reply. This means I have to look into the sink store to figure out what happened to the records.
    Wednesday, May 8, 2019 4:50 AM