none
How to create an extra field in tablix for grouping codes in row RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I need to get total by the code from 100 to 999 are earning and from 1000 to 9999 deduction, I union both queries and I  got

this, I would like to add a field that allow me to separate those code 

I would kie to have a report like this :

• Edited by Ysabel1111 Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:27 AM
    Wednesday, February 12, 2020 3:24 AM

All replies

• Hi Ysabel,

Is the code field a integer column?

If so, you could insert two tables in the report. For each table, add visibility rule for it. For the earnings table, add visibility expression as

=iif(fields!code.value>999,true,false)

for the deduction table, use"

=iif(fields!code.value>999,false,true)

hope this helps.

Regards,

Lukas

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, February 12, 2020 6:28 AM
  • Hello

It didn't work the second table don't update. 

Friday, February 14, 2020 9:04 PM
  • Does it work for the first table?

It suppose to work if first works, could we get more info to figure out what to do next?

MSDN Community Support Please remember to click Mark as Answer; the responses that resolved your issue, and to click Unmark as Answer if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Saturday, February 15, 2020 6:36 AM
  • Yes the first work but no the second one, I have parameters in both
    Tuesday, February 18, 2020 2:08 AM