Why I can't find Release(x64) when I want to create Packeges?

Question

• Hi,

I have a solution with 2 projects.

First I built for Release the .dll for every platform so now I have one for x86,x64 and ARM

When I built the solution for Release every platform first I added the corespondent .dll at References

Now when I am trying to create the packeges
    I have I red sign on Select the packages and the solution configuration mapping.
    Selecting mixed solution configuration is not allowed when generated app bundles.

The red sign disappear if in the Generate app bundle I select Never

I built all the components only for option Release.

In Arhitecture on x64 I have only Debug(x64).

How can I get Release(x64)
    Thanks

ADRIAN DIBU

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 5:39 PM

Answers

• Hi adibu,

So your project only contains SQLite and nothing else? If yes, I would give a try to reproduce this issue in my environment.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, March 17, 2014 8:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

I  tried for .dll AnyCPU built one time and I added to References.

I built the solution for every platform(  suppose to do it because I am

using a SQLite database}

Same not Release(x64) in list.

Thanks

ADRIAN DIBU

Tuesday, March 11, 2014 6:05 PM
  • Hi adibu,

So your project only contains SQLite and nothing else? If yes, I would give a try to reproduce this issue in my environment.

--James

<THE CONTENT IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED>
    Thanks
    MSDN Community Support

Please remember to "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue. It is a common way to recognize those who have helped you, and makes it easier for other visitors to find the resolution later.

Monday, March 17, 2014 8:29 AM