none
How to use flash games RRS feed

• Question

• hi,
      im trying to develop an application in asp.net which ll integrate flash games. my problem is how to start? say,i want to use multiplayer games which is in flash. i need to know what all things should be considered for that.should i manage  the states which is  to be maintained? if so, how should i go for it? It should work synchronously when two or more players logs into the same game.
    Say for eg. a tennis game is played by 2 players which is developed in flash.how i can i maintain the states?
    Can i make Flash to maintain its state or should i manage by .net?if .net is possible then please give me a start to do it.
    Thursday, November 24, 2005 9:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• Hello

Firstly this is c# forum so you will hardly get a good answer
    Secondly, your question is not clear. What you want to do?

Integrate flash player with your application? That can be done by ActiveX control.

or Move flash objects through programming? That also can be done through ActiveX.

As for maintaining the states, a state machine will do. Try making a soft-state machine for your multiplayer game. For that you will need state diagram first.

Let me know if it was helpful.
    Sayed Zeeshan
    Thursday, November 24, 2005 10:39 AM
  • Kavita -
    Try posting your question on the ASP.NET forums (http://forums.asp.net/) -- they should be able to help there.

Thanks!
    Karen
    Saturday, November 26, 2005 8:11 AM