Deployment stuck while creating a new storage account RRS feed

• Question

• Good day,

I am trying to create a new storage account Premium_LRS in zone West Europe (using portal.azure.com.) The deployment starts, but after 14 hours it's still stuck in the deployment phase. It did not work yesterday, it does not work today.

Backend malfunction?

Regards,

Sander Postma

Sphereon BV

Monday, December 18, 2017 1:04 PM

All replies

• I could create a Premium_LRS storage account in my test lab.

See the screenshot:

If you haven’t tried these already, you may wish to try the steps mentioned below and let us know if you need further assistance: 

1. Sign out and re-login to the Azure portal and then test.

2. Clear cache/cookies/temp files and then check to see if it works. 

3. Also, test this on a different browser and see if it makes any difference

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Monday, December 18, 2017 1:34 PM
  • Seeing the same thing.  In my case, I had created a V2 account, and found it wasn't compatible with my automated deployment, so I deleted it and created a V1 with the same name, where it hangs indefinitely. 

Wednesday, December 20, 2017 8:46 PM
  • This would involve further deeper technical analysis to find out the root cause and would need sensitive information like the Subscription and Tenant details which should not be disclosed on the public forums. So, I would suggest you open a support ticket as described in this link How to create an Azure support request. The ticket will help you work closely with the support for speedy resolution.

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Proposed as answer by Syam_ Sunday, December 24, 2017 2:14 PM
    Sunday, December 24, 2017 1:30 PM