Problem with saving custom domain for static website hosted on Azure blob storage RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to save my custom domain by following the second method in your tutorial.

Although I completed creating a CNAME record on my registrar's system and it is globally approved, I keep getting the error says:

Failed to update storage account ''. Error: The custom domain name could not be verified. CNAME mapping from '' to any of '' does not exist.

Thanks in advance!

• Edited by ozkanozbas Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:15 AM text correction
    Wednesday, March 20, 2019 7:56 AM

All replies

• Refer to the suggestion mentioned in the SO thread

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

• Proposed as answer by YASWANTH MADI Wednesday, March 20, 2019 9:14 AM
    Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:18 AM
  • Actually I've already checked this thread. I still have the same problem.
    Wednesday, March 20, 2019 8:58 AM
  • @ozkanozbas 

I was able to repro the issue in my lab, can you try to re-set the Record set again?

Uncheck the option Use indirect Cname validation, if you have any Storage custom domain indirect validation issue, you may refer to this GitHub link

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Thursday, March 21, 2019 10:28 AM
  • ozkanozbas Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.
    Monday, March 25, 2019 9:01 AM
  • Hi! I'm having the same issue as well, did you managed to solve it?
    Sunday, July 28, 2019 3:07 PM
  • @jjsalgadoMay I know what exactly are you trying to perform (Can you bit elaborate more on the issue)?
    If you are getting any error message or error code, please do share the snap shot? 

If you have tried above mentioned suggestions refer to the suggestion mentioned in this MSDN link.  

Monday, July 29, 2019 11:31 AM
  • @jjsalgado Just checking in to see if the above answer helped. If this answers your query, do click “Mark as Answer” and Up-Vote for the same, which might be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. And, if you have any further query do let us know.

Tuesday, July 30, 2019 5:41 AM
  • @jjsalgado Is there any update on the issue?

If the suggested answer helped for your issue, do click on "Mark as Answer" and “Vote as Helpful” on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members

Wednesday, July 31, 2019 5:38 AM