Unable to view the contents of Azure Tables from Azure Storage Explorer or SDK RRS feed

• Question

• I am trying to access the contents of a Azure Table. Initially I get the table reference by tableClient.GetTableReference(tableName); and later called cloudTable.ExecuteQuerySegmented(query, token); to get the contents. The GetTableReference call gives me the reference to the table, but ExecuteQuerySegmented throws a 403 exception

When I tried to get the contents from Azure Storage Explorer, I get the below error

When I tried to access the table from Azure Portal, I get the below error

What is happening here?

Monday, March 4, 2019 10:36 AM

All replies

• Just for clarification: Have you referred to the following Storage Explorer troubleshooting documentation 

Unable to Retrieve Children 

You may also refer to the suggestions mentioned in the MSDN link.

Kindly let us know if the above helps or you need further assistance on this issue.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Monday, March 4, 2019 4:40 PM
  • I did not connect to Azure through proxy. If I try to get the Tables in a different subscription (different directory) - I don't get this error message. Only in this subscription, the error persists. 
    Tuesday, March 5, 2019 1:23 AM
  • @IshamMohamed Can you try to un-install and re-install the Storage Explorer and let me know the status. However can you try to spin up a VM in different region and try to access from that Region

You may also refer to the suggestions mentioned in this GitHub 
    Tuesday, March 5, 2019 6:32 AM
  • @IshamMohamed Just checking in to see if the above suggestions helped or you need further assistance on this issue. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do click on "Mark as Answer" on the post that helps you, this can be beneficial to other community members.

Wednesday, March 6, 2019 11:53 AM