none
Server Issues: My Collections RRS feed

• Question

• Is it possible that a server is down or that there is maintenance being done?

I am simply accessing on a laptop using a web browser (IE and Chrome); they both return the same message.  I have tried refresh, clearing cache and history, rebooting, but to no avail.  When I attempt to access my Collections using the older version I get the message:

The server is temporarily unavailable. Try again later.

Saturday, July 16, 2016 4:47 PM

Answers

• The old Bing Maps site has always had issues with collections and typically only really worked in IE. I recommend using the new Bing Maps website which also supports collections.

Note that these forums are for the Bing Maps developer API's. Your issue is specific to the Bing Maps website which is simply just another website that built on top of the Bing Maps API's. The collections functionality is something that the owners of that site built out and thus is not supported by the Bing Maps Developer API team. I recommend using the Microsoft Answers forums which are for the consumer facing products like the Bing Maps website: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/bing/forum/bing_maps?tab=Threads

[Blog] [twitter] [LinkedIn]

Saturday, July 16, 2016 9:40 PM