none
Unable to get EDI filter properties in a Batch Filter criteria RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a Party configuration in my BizTalk Server 2009 where I could not create a Batch within the party and have EDI filter options assigned. The EDI filter options like EDI.ISA06, EDI.ISA08, EDI.ST01 etc are not available at all. Any ideas why these EDI options are not available at all? I could see those properties specified fine in my Party as X12 interchange receiver and sender.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks!

Ram
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 5:51 PM

Answers

All replies

• That is odd. Do you have the configuration to use EDI? I just looked at my to doublecheck, and I have those fields in there. Do you see any of the EDI's? Maybe you are missing the DLL with the config. Can you see the ISA on the send port?

Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:39 PM
  • Can you Validate Microsoft.BizTalk.Edi.BaseArtifacts.dll is in the GAC.
    Sathish - http://blog.tsathish.com - Please Indicate "Mark as Answer" if this Post has Answered the Question
    • Proposed as answer by technoamit Friday, January 14, 2011 3:52 PM
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:42 PM
  • I have to see if i find the artifacts dll in GAC or not. Hope having this DLL in GAC solves the issue!!

Thanks!

Ram
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 6:48 PM
  • I found out the issue finally. When I unconfigured the EDI properties, I did not unconfigure it correctly thats the issue. I configured it again and it worked fine.

Thanks!

Ram
    Thursday, January 13, 2011 8:03 PM