JQuery vs Angular "am I ready to hurt my self" RRS feed

• Question

• User283528319 posted

Hi all,

You know, you love a girl and she says "I don't want to hurt your feelings but I don't feel the same way" and you say "Let me be around you, the only one is getting hurt is me and I am okay with it".

This is the situation between me and Jquery while I am writing <g class="gr_ gr_37 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar multiReplace" id="37" data-gr-id="37">an SPA</g>. <g class="gr_ gr_39 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation only-del replaceWithoutSep" id="39" data-gr-id="39">Because,</g> writing two-ways <g class="gr_ gr_15 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="15" data-gr-id="15">dataaware</g> <g class="gr_ gr_16 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="16" data-gr-id="16">html</g> elements with Jquery really takes <g class="gr_ gr_38 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="38" data-gr-id="38">long</g> time and tiring however some experts say it is much easier when you use Angular?

What do you say? Should I take a long way (typescript ->Angular etc) and learn those 2.

or because it is industry <g class="gr_ gr_22 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="22" data-gr-id="22">standart</g> and <g class="gr_ gr_23 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="23" data-gr-id="23">eventhough</g> it takes <g class="gr_ gr_47 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="47" data-gr-id="47">long</g> time to write <g class="gr_ gr_24 gr-alert gr_spell gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim ContextualSpelling ins-del multiReplace" id="24" data-gr-id="24">dataaware</g> components with JQuery. Still much easier than learning Angular.

Can I use <g class="gr_ gr_48 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Grammar only-ins replaceWithoutSep" id="48" data-gr-id="48">only</g> <g class="gr_ gr_53 gr-alert gr_gramm gr_inline_cards gr_run_anim Punctuation multiReplace" id="53" data-gr-id="53">Jquery.</g>

What do you say? Which way to go?

Sunday, March 31, 2019 1:01 AM

All replies

• User475983607 posted

Hi all,

You know, you love a girl and she says "I don't want to hurt your feelings but I don't feel the same way" and you say "Let me be around you, the only one is getting hurt is me and I am okay with it".

This is the situation between me and Jquery while I am writing an SPA. Because, writing two-ways dataaware html elements with Jquery really takes long time and tiring however some experts say it is much easier when you use Angular?

What do you say? Should I take a long way (typescript ->Angular etc) and learn those 2.

or because it is industry standart and eventhough it takes long time to write dataaware components with JQuery. Still much easier than learning Angular.

Can I use only Jquery.

What do you say? Which way to go?

We have discussed this situation many times in your previous threads.  Several forums members recommended React over jQuery.  For the exact reason you are finding now.   React is easy to integrate and the learning curve is not too steep.  The code looks like regular HTML.  You do have to learn how state is managed and how data is passed between React components.  Anyway, I believe your comment was you prefer the KISS principle.  Which is ironic but I guess you needed time to learn.  

Anyway, I still recommend React.

https://reactjs.org/docs/add-react-to-a-website.html

Sunday, March 31, 2019 12:58 PM