none
advertising your own application RRS feed

• Question

• In the Partner Center, I am now noticing under Campaigns (where you can advertise your app) it says:

Note: App Promotion Product is being shut down. The campaigns will stop running after 15th June and the data will be available till 30th September.

So my question is:  Where is the place you can now advertise your apps from ?

Best regards, Karhu.

Karhu Koti

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 8:23 AM

All replies

• You should try Adduplex
    Wednesday, August 14, 2019 9:34 AM
  • Looking for what Microsoft is recommending - do you know ?

Karhu Koti

Wednesday, August 14, 2019 10:51 AM
  • Hi Karhukoti,

>advertising your own application
    Did you mean other ways to promote your app? Creating Ad campaign is not the only way to promote the app. Partner Center offers many features that help you promote your products and grow your customer base, including ad campaigns, promo codes, sale pricing, and more. More details please refer to Attract customers and promote your apps

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, August 15, 2019 7:25 AM
  • Yea - that area you mention "ad campaigns" - it currently says: 

Note: App Promotion Product is being shut down. The campaigns will stop running after 15th June and the data will be available till 30th September.

So how am I suppose to make these kind of ads post September ?

Karhu Koti

Thursday, August 15, 2019 8:01 AM
  • Hi karhukoti,

Sorry for the delay reply, I had helped you to consulted the related team , but there is no replacement for this Ad campaigns. Sorry for any inconvenience and thanks for your understanding.

Best regards

Daisy  Tian

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, August 23, 2019 3:12 AM