none
Blockchain Workbench Redirect Loop RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

Built and re-built the workbench twice now following the guides.

I have added permissions for the API, set role as administrator but going to the app service url just goes into a loop. Any ideas?

Thanks

Andy

Sunday, May 20, 2018 4:08 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hi,

What have you set for the Reply URL? https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/blockchain-workbench/blockchain-workbench-deploy#configuring-the-reply-url

Redirects can sometimes happen if the reply URL is set improperly.

Thanks,

Microsoft Azure Blockchain Team

Monday, May 21, 2018 4:59 PM
    Owner
  • Thanks for the reply.

I copied the URL for the app service [NOT the one with the -api suffix] and pasted into the reply url for the registered application.

I have checked the permissions for the Microsoft graph and it has read all users full profile.

I have checked that the user has the administrator role on the workbench enterprise application.

Built the workbench twice. Once in my work tenant and once in a new tenant. Both have the same problem. Double checked all steps and cannot find anything i have not done.

:-) Trying to demo the ease of blockchain to a large consultancy using this and could do with some help.

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 8:33 AM
  • DOH! Schoolboy error. Copied the app id uri and not the app id. Fixed and working. Feeling stupid might take longer to pass:-)

Tuesday, May 22, 2018 7:06 PM