none
ASP.NET using Framework 2.0 RRS feed

• Question

• I have an older ASP.NET web-application using framework 2.0 based on Dot Net Nuke.  The web-application used to compile and run but recently it compiles fine but instead of the application running in the browser, source code appears.  What could be causing this type of behavior?  Thank you.
    Tuesday, May 16, 2017 1:41 AM

Answers

• .NET Framework version 2.0 is no longer supported by Microsoft. You need to upgrade to a newer version. As Cherry Bu mentioned, ASP.NET questions should be posted to an ASP.NET forum.

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

• Marked as answer by blairv Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:16 PM
    Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:21 PM

All replies

• Hi blairv,

Since this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Visual Basic programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools . And your issue is more related to asp.net. This link about asp.net, please refer that: https://forums.asp.net/

Thank you for participating in the forum activities.

Best Regards,

Cherry

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, May 18, 2017 2:01 AM
  • .NET Framework version 2.0 is no longer supported by Microsoft. You need to upgrade to a newer version. As Cherry Bu mentioned, ASP.NET questions should be posted to an ASP.NET forum.

Paul ~~~~ Microsoft MVP (Visual Basic)

• Marked as answer by blairv Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:16 PM
    Thursday, May 18, 2017 12:21 PM
  • I had a hard time finding the asp.net forum that's the reason I ended up posting to VB.  The asp.net was not easily found.  Thanks.
    Thursday, May 25, 2017 9:16 PM