none
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9979186/cant-send-mails-to-only-hotmail-gmail-etc-works-perfectly RRS feed

• Question

• Hi please help out here. I have auto generated emails from my website. but it seems like i can't receive emails from hotmail. i was told to email hotmail if you can whitelist the domain. please help. it's urgent
    Tuesday, September 16, 2014 8:51 AM

All replies

• Hi Shirleypang,

How about you post the full question here as well. Looking at your code, I don't see the From: Attribute being used.

So when you are recieving the emails on gmail.com where it shows email is coming from.

You need to talk with your Exchange Admin as ask him to check whats going on, where is your email being lost\dropped.

If you set a valid internet routable From address of your company email domain, its likekly email will flow and if not you would get a Non Delivery Report atleast.

Regards,

Satyajit

Please “Vote As Helpful” if you find my contribution useful or “Mark As Answer” if it does answer your question. That will encourage me - and others - to take time out to help you.

Monday, September 22, 2014 5:50 AM