none
Copy word document along with macros RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

using (WordprocessingDocument destDoc = WordprocessingDocument.Create("destination.docm", WordprocessingDocumentType.MacroEnabledDocument))

{

WordprocessingDocument srcDoc = WordprocessingDocument.Open("macrosource.docm", false);

MainDocumentPart mainPart = destDoc.AddMainDocumentPart();

// Create the document structure and add some text.

// Get VBA parts from source document

VbaProjectPart vbaSrc = srcDoc.MainDocumentPart.VbaProjectPart;

VbaDataPart vbaDatSrc = vbaSrc.VbaDataPart;

// Create VBA parts in destination document

VbaProjectPart vbaProjectPart1 = mainPart.AddNewPart<VbaProjectPart>("rId9");

VbaDataPart vbaDataPart1 = vbaProjectPart1.AddNewPart<VbaDataPart>("rId1");

// Copy part contents

vbaProjectPart1.FeedData(vbaSrc.GetStream());

vbaDataPart1.FeedData(vbaDatSrc.GetStream());

}

The above code creates a new word document and copies the macros from the source document to the created document.But I need to copy the content too(along with macros,images,header,footer etc...the whole content) to the created document. How can I do this? Can any one share the C# code to this & guide me.TQ.

• Moved by Jason Dot Wang Wednesday, September 12, 2012 5:59 AM This thread is about Word for Developers (From:Visual C# Language)
    • Moved by Cindy Meister MVPModerator Thursday, September 13, 2012 11:37 AM Open XML question (From:Word for Developers)
    Monday, September 10, 2012 5:51 AM

Answers

All replies