1. Ensure that all of the pre-release(Beta or CTP versions) components on your machine have been removed
2. Disable your Anti-Virus or Anti-Spyware software
3. Be sure that your OS has been "patched" up - Update your computer (Windows)
4. Complete or dismiss Windows Update before installation. Please don’t forget to turn it on later.
5. Make sure that the installation media is healthy. If the installation from disc drive is not working well, you can try copying the
contents of the disc to the hard disk and installing from the hard disk.