none
Date Picker Fields disappeared from UserForm RRS feed

• Question

• I have created 2 user forms each of which uses 20 date picker fields (all 40 have unique names).  This has been working fine for a number of weeks.  Over the last 2 days, all of the date picker fields from one of the user forms have disappeared.  Ive looked at recent windows updates and applied the following - 

I have applied the fix to security update MS14-082 (see article 3025036) - but no luck.

I am using Excel 2007 on Windows 7 SP1.

Any thoughts?

Wednesday, March 11, 2015 11:09 AM

Answers

• The problem could be due to moving the file to a sharepoint server.  It was working originally but may somehow have got corrupted.  Ive moved back to a file server, fixed and will keep it there so hope it is permanently fixed.
    Wednesday, March 11, 2015 2:42 PM

All replies

• The problem could be due to moving the file to a sharepoint server.  It was working originally but may somehow have got corrupted.  Ive moved back to a file server, fixed and will keep it there so hope it is permanently fixed.
    Wednesday, March 11, 2015 2:42 PM
  • Hi Andy,

I hope your problem has been resolved. If it happens again, please try to uninstall the security update to determine if it's the problem with this update. Also try to create a new workbook to determine if it's the problem with only this workbook.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Thursday, March 12, 2015 7:45 AM