none
I can't find my app anywhere in windows app store by Searching .

Question

• I am trying to find my app in store but i am fail to find . The link that can be provided for publishing our app can be working but i can not find my app from search or any where ....there is only way to get my app is from the link that i listed below :

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/ashwanidv100/9nblggh5qfb5

this link send you directly to my app but when you search my app by name ,tags and in categories you cannot find my app .

what happen to this i don't understand please give a quick reply .

Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:26 AM

Answers

• Hey , It been great news that Today i found by app in search and its working Properly and everything looks great .. I am kindly thanks to all of you for support and be with me .. its been great ....i am really happy that my first app are really found in windows app store hope that the app will be very helpful to all of you and you can download it even today or any other day ... So, i will show you the image where i found it, or you can search by tags or anything else . So, hope my app is very helpful to all of you . Bye !! see you for the next time when we stuck into a new problem  .

and i am really say a big thanks to jonathan and other microsoft supporters .

• Edited by ashwanidv100 Monday, March 14, 2016 12:20 PM
    • Marked as answer by ashwanidv100 Monday, March 14, 2016 8:00 PM
    Monday, March 14, 2016 12:14 PM

All replies

• How long has it been there?

Also it may be a factor that the submission location is not the store you are looking at.

Try the keywords in search or wait 24hrs

Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:45 AM
  • it's about a month now .

I search every where in a store but i can't find it .

please you try .......that will be helpful

Saturday, February 27, 2016 6:56 AM
  • What is the target region for the app?
    Tuesday, March 1, 2016 9:23 AM
  • Hi Team,

Our app PMCB-Mobile Pay is successfully passes the windows certification , but still it is not searchable by its name.

Please guide us for the same. Also link provided in app identity, is working but it is not searchable by its name on store.

Also app logo showing blank.

Please revert asap.

• Edited by PMC Bank Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:33 AM
    • Merged by Justin H. - MSFT Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:12 PM Same Issue / Answer
    Thursday, March 3, 2016 5:15 AM
  • Hello ashwanidv100

If you are still experiencing this issue, please create a request with us here through your developer account so we may assist you appropriately. Thank you!

Thursday, March 3, 2016 4:08 PM
  • No one clearly responding to me , what actually happens with my app and how it can be solved . it's about a month now ... how much i have to wait for my app to be searched in windows app store . It's certified ,working properly , submitted to store correctly .

But why it can't be searched in a store ,only devURL is working to get my app ....and it also does not show the reviews and ratings (some of my friends gives the reviews and ratings) .

link to get my app ...

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/store/apps/ashwanidv100/9nblggh5qfb5

I requested to some experts to solve this problem .

Monday, March 7, 2016 3:04 PM
  • In All 242 Markets
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 2:00 PM
  • Can anyone reply me with a solution ....anybody from microsoft support
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 2:02 PM
  • Please open a support ticket.
    Wednesday, March 9, 2016 8:33 PM
  • Please give a direct link for support ticket , i can't find it correctly in a support .
    Friday, March 11, 2016 7:06 AM
  • Hey , It been great news that Today i found by app in search and its working Properly and everything looks great .. I am kindly thanks to all of you for support and be with me .. its been great ....i am really happy that my first app are really found in windows app store hope that the app will be very helpful to all of you and you can download it even today or any other day ... So, i will show you the image where i found it, or you can search by tags or anything else . So, hope my app is very helpful to all of you . Bye !! see you for the next time when we stuck into a new problem  .

and i am really say a big thanks to jonathan and other microsoft supporters .

• Edited by ashwanidv100 Monday, March 14, 2016 12:20 PM
    • Marked as answer by ashwanidv100 Monday, March 14, 2016 8:00 PM
    Monday, March 14, 2016 12:14 PM