show multiple value to difrent Aguage visual studio RRS feed

• Question

• hello i need help, i am new programming my basic is electronics, i tried to make a program for analog singnal of Arduino, analog signal will display its value in a gauge, i use 2 different Agauge and the value I send from arduino to visual studio 2 different value I want to display the value of analog data 1 to Aguage 1 and the value of analog 2 to aguage 2 but currently that is displayed by aguage 1 both the value sent by arduino and the aguage1 value is changing, for aguage2 not displaying analog data 2 which arduino send, please help to solve this problem?
    Thursday, February 22, 2018 6:54 PM

All replies

• And the problem is (as you tell it you are not able to make a program, but then you are in the wrong forum).

Success
    Cor

Thursday, February 22, 2018 7:00 PM
  • I want to display the value of analog data 1 to Aguage 1 and the value of analog 2 to aguage 2 but currently that is displayed by aguage 1 both the value sent by arduino and the aguage1 value is changing, for aguage2

Show the code that you are using to create the two gauges and to update the setting for each of the gauges.

Thursday, February 22, 2018 9:34 PM