Remove Events RRS feed

• Question

• User1629841960 posted

I have entered an event but when I try to remove it it takes me to the Edit and there is no delete button on there.

Any idea's please.

Cheers

Tuesday, July 8, 2008 10:56 AM

Answers

• User-1824631895 posted

Maybe u should try refraiming your question but i will try to answer the question as i understand it. If u want to remove the event in the code then just select all and delete the event procedure code and also remove the event binding markup in the page. but if u want to remove an event at runtime, u can use the OBJECT.Click -= <delegate>. i hope these solves ur question

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:13 AM

All replies

• User-1824631895 posted

Maybe u should try refraiming your question but i will try to answer the question as i understand it. If u want to remove the event in the code then just select all and delete the event procedure code and also remove the event binding markup in the page. but if u want to remove an event at runtime, u can use the OBJECT.Click -= <delegate>. i hope these solves ur question

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, July 8, 2008 11:13 AM
  • User1837679455 posted

I haven't added an event yet. and got my site running .but there is no general "DELETE" button? Can't we just delete the entry in SQL?

Has anyone accomplished in making a button?

Friday, September 5, 2008 1:21 PM