I have a windows Store app Package and this app is developed using javascript and phonegap i want it to be used by all the local users on System by simply installing once.

Question

• is there any way using Which i can install a windows Store application once and that can be used by all the local user on that Computer or tablet??
    Thursday, January 23, 2014 9:34 AM

Answers

• No, sorry.

Matt Small - Microsoft Escalation Engineer - Forum Moderator
    If my reply answers your question, please mark this post as answered.

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:18 PM

All replies

• Hi

While i am trying to deploy an app using powershell on a machine

can i modify App Packages Add-AppDevPackage.ps0 file and make this app visible to all the local users on machine.

i tried to do some reseach there is some Command Set-ExecutionPolicy -ExecutionPolicy AllSigned - Scope LocalMachine

but it didnt work. is it the right way to do so?

if not which is the correct way Please guide?

Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:30 PM
  • Apps are installed by user, not machine.  Are you in a domain environment or standalone?

NOTE: If I ask for code, please provide something that I can drop directly into a project and run (including XAML), or an actual application project. I'm trying to help a lot of people, so I don't have time to figure out weird snippets with undefined objects and unknown namespaces.

Thursday, January 23, 2014 12:54 PM
  • It is a Stand Alone Machine

Thursday, January 23, 2014 1:25 PM
  • No, sorry.

Thursday, January 23, 2014 6:18 PM