ActiveSync Privilege RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, my customer has a computer connecting to a domain and ActiveSync 4.5 and our application was installed under the administrator account.  Our mobile application can be installed to the device using the CEAppMgr, everything works fine under the administrator account. However, when he logged in as a user (with read and execute privilege only) and trying to install the program, the activesync only popped up a message said it will install the application the next time the device is connected. But activesync is actually showing it is connected to the device and asked to set up a partnership. Besides, ActiveSync created two profiles for the same device with the administartor account and the user account with limited privilege, is it supposed to be correct? When our application trying to start the mobile application on the device, it didn't work under that user account but work with the admin account. I guess it is a user previlige problem but I don't know what should I do, please help.

Thanks!

Wednesday, September 8, 2010 5:10 PM

Answers