none
MS Reporting Services 2005 - Export to PDF produces reports with headings, page info and logo images, but no data or tables RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have an issue exporting MS SQL Service Reporting Services 2005 reports to PDF format within the report designer of VS 2005.

All reports exported to PDF will display images in triplicate and display report header texts and page numbers, but will not display data or tables.  The data and the tables appear to be invisible on the saved PDF, as I've highlighted some of the PDF contents and have noticed an "invisible ink" effect on table outlines only; no data is appearing in the tables on the PDF.  However, there *is* data on the report preview.

Is this a problem with the PDF printer driver for VS 2005/MS Reporting Services 2005? Could it be I don't have an update installed for MS Reporting Services 2005?  If so, what is that update?

I appreciate all your help!! =) Thank you!

**Please note exporting to PDF works correctly on another machine using the same data set with MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2005 installed.

Friday, May 18, 2007 3:13 PM