Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion' error after deploying!! RRS feed

• Question

• User-1586865262 posted
    hi All<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

I deployed my personal starter kit website to goDaddy host (have a look at www.call2lovers.com) witht the help of this link http://help.godaddy.com/article.php?article_id=688&topic_id=&&

and it works expect that I can not log in or create a new user... the following error is generated:<o:p></o:p>

System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: Could not find stored procedure 'dbo.aspnet_CheckSchemaVersion'.

Also when I click on Albums the following error is generated:

System.InvalidOperationException: Using themed css files requires a header control on the page. (e.g. <head runat="server" />).

<o:p>Any idean what I have missed?!![:O]</o:p><o:p> </o:p>Thanks for your help

Aws

Friday, June 22, 2007 10:58 AM

Answers

• User-1586865262 posted
    Thanks for your replay.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>I fixed the problem last night. All the membership related tables and stored procedures were not installed in my web host database at GoDaddy?! The reason is because creating a new database in GoDaddy doesn’t install the ASP.Net 2.0 SQL Server Schema Features” by default. If someone is using GoDaddy, remember to check mark the option “Install Schema Features </LABEL> while you are creating a new Database. This will enable membership on the web host database.<o:p></o:p>My friend, the link you send me is also very useful for other hosting companies, thanks a lot[Yes]<o:p></o:p>Aws<o:p></o:p>

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, June 23, 2007 4:49 AM

All replies

• User-1626096821 posted

To fix your CheckSchemaVersion error, look here:

http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=764537&SiteID=1

Friday, June 22, 2007 8:11 PM
  • User-1586865262 posted
    Thanks for your replay.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>I fixed the problem last night. All the membership related tables and stored procedures were not installed in my web host database at GoDaddy?! The reason is because creating a new database in GoDaddy doesn’t install the ASP.Net 2.0 SQL Server Schema Features” by default. If someone is using GoDaddy, remember to check mark the option “Install Schema Features </LABEL> while you are creating a new Database. This will enable membership on the web host database.<o:p></o:p>My friend, the link you send me is also very useful for other hosting companies, thanks a lot[Yes]<o:p></o:p>Aws<o:p></o:p>

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Saturday, June 23, 2007 4:49 AM