none
Footer page not at the foot RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

In my report, I have a footer page.

The report property is set to A4 and landscape (width = 29.7 cm and height = 21 cm)

1) When I set the height of the body to have an a4 page, there is a lot of blank under the last control in the body. (upper marge : 1.5 cm + header page : 1 cm + body : 15,8 cm + footer page : 1 cm + bottom marge : 1.5 cm = 20.8 cm < 21 cm (a4))

This last control is a tablix.

When I preview the report, the tablix contain severals rows and then the blank go to the next page, so i have 2 pages with 1 blank page and the both 2 pages have the footer page in the foot of each page, instead of only 1 page. (so : footer page is ok, but numbers of page is not ok because of the blank in the bottom of the body)

2) When I set the height of the body just under the last control in the body without leaving blank space under. (upper marge : 1.5 cm + header page : 1 cm + body : 5,3 cm + footer page : 1 cm + bottom marge : 1.5 cm = 10.8 cm < 21 cm (a4))

This last control is a still the tablix.

When I preview the report, the tablix still contain severals rows, i have 1 page but i have the footer page just under the last control instead of having it in the foot of the page, (so : footer page is not ok because he is not at the bottom of the page, but numbers of page is ok1 page )

How I have to do for having a report with a footer page who stay at the bottom of the page ?

Thanks by advance,

Stéphane

Monday, July 4, 2011 12:33 PM

Answers

• Problem solved !

I was abused by the displaymode wich is in the normalmode by default (I didn't have print to test the 2e solution).

The good way is the second solution !

I only change :

.SetDisplayMode(DisplayMode.PrintLayout)
                .ZoomMode = ZoomMode.FullPage

Monday, July 4, 2011 3:13 PM