none
I want to add another country to my app

Answers

• I believe you want to add 3 more markets for your app right?

You can do it via new release of your in-store app - in you dashboard, select details next to your app and then 'Create New Release'.

You will be able to add new markets (under Selling details) and then submit your 'upgraded' app for certification. Add a  note for testers that you are just adding new markets to make their life easier.

Additionally one of the markets you want to add - Taiwan - require age rating certificate, so you would need to attach it as well.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:14 PM

All replies

• Hi,

I'm afraid that it is not the correct forum about this issue, since this forum is to discuss WPF.

So I have moved this thread to Windows Store Apps forum for better response.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,
    Franklin

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:02 AM
  • I believe you want to add 3 more markets for your app right?

You can do it via new release of your in-store app - in you dashboard, select details next to your app and then 'Create New Release'.

You will be able to add new markets (under Selling details) and then submit your 'upgraded' app for certification. Add a  note for testers that you are just adding new markets to make their life easier.

Additionally one of the markets you want to add - Taiwan - require age rating certificate, so you would need to attach it as well.

Wednesday, December 18, 2013 7:14 PM