How do I change default font size, font color, font wieght for entire Visual Studio 2015 Lightswitch HTML application and/or individual screens. RRS feed

• Question

• I have deployed an application on Azure.  I wish to make the font darker and/or bold on the "Browse" and "AddEdit" screens created by the Lightswitch "Add Screen" wizard.  When the Application/Browse screen launches in a browser the text all looks a little washed out and difficult to read.  I would like to make the text black instead of light gray.  I would also like to make the text larger and in some case BOLD in places.

Is there a way to make the default for the entire app to be black text?

Thursday, July 28, 2016 5:45 PM

All replies

• Hi,

If you want to change the default font size and text in Lightswitch, it's recommended to use themes, or and shell extensions to change the layout.

Or you need write the style by yourself, and apply it to your project.

hope it helps.

Regards,

Angie

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Monday, August 1, 2016 6:26 AM
  • Yes, that is what I am asking. Will a shell extension change an existing screen? How is it changed? Where can I find them?
    Monday, August 1, 2016 12:57 PM