none
Revised reviews don't update in the Store?

Question

• Has anyone else noticed that revised reviews do not update in the Store??

I can see revisions come through in the dashboard but they don't show when I try to find it updated in the Store. These are revised reviews from over a month ago. And the user has also emailed me to say they can't figure out why it hasn't been updated too.

This is incredibly frustrating because my app is much better than before and revised reviews are supposed to help out with this scenario! What is going on??

Tuesday, December 10, 2013 11:53 AM

Answers

All replies

• I've already asked a question about a similar issue.

This is a response I received from MS Support:

"I can confirm that there has been a problem lately with app ratings and reviews disappearing from the Store so the cases got escalated to the engineers and a fix has been implemented the 9th December. It may take up to 1-2 days until all reviews are back."

• Edited by Lucasus Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:24 PM
    Tuesday, December 10, 2013 12:23 PM
  • This is a response I received from MS Support:

"I can confirm that there has been a problem lately with app ratings and reviews disappearing from the Store so the cases got escalated to the engineers and a fix has been implemented the 9th December. It may take up to 1-2 days until all reviews are back."

Thanks Lucasus,

Thanks for the response

All revised reviews haven't been updated for as far back as two months ago. What were the contact details for MS Support that you used?

Did you get this response around the 9th of December when they claimed to have fixed it? And did you end up seeing those reviews in the store?

Regards,

Alistair

Wednesday, December 11, 2013 8:21 AM
  • @alistair

I got this response yesterday (10 Dec), unfortunately my app's ratings & reviews are still missing, nothing changed.

You can contact MS Support here: https://getsupport.microsoft.com/default.aspx

• Edited by Lucasus Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:36 PM
    Wednesday, December 11, 2013 4:35 PM
  • @alistair

I got this response yesterday (10 Dec), unfortunately my app's ratings & reviews are still missing, nothing changed.

You can contact MS Support here: https://getsupport.microsoft.com/default.aspx

Thanks very much Lucasus. Support said they will look into it. But this seems to be a very big issue, and is hurting us a lot. Hopefully they sort it out soon!

Regards, Alistair

Friday, December 13, 2013 3:46 AM
  • Hi All,

Also Make sure that you are viewing the correct market. Because your dashboard will show the reviews of ALL MARKET LOCATIONS but the store will list only the reviews belonging to the CURRENT MARKET LOCATION.

Pradeep AJ

Saturday, December 14, 2013 4:28 AM
  • Hi All,

Also Make sure that you are viewing the correct market. Because your dashboard will show the reviews of ALL MARKET LOCATIONS but the store will list only the reviews belonging to the CURRENT MARKET LOCATION.

Pradeep AJ

Hi Pradeep,

Thanks for your message.

Yes, I am very aware of this. Anyway, the missing revisions and new updates just showed up yesterday. That bumped up the number of US ratings/reviews from 150/80 to 220/130 in just one day. Clearly there were quite a few missing. But glad that they are there now.

Alistair

• Edited by alistair.michener Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:44 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Lucasus Wednesday, December 18, 2013 6:11 AM
    Wednesday, December 18, 2013 3:43 AM
  • Yep, the missing ratings are showing now for me too. Finally.
    Wednesday, December 18, 2013 6:09 AM
  • Hello all,

This thread is actually answered at this forum post. If you would like to have a support agent review your individual account, I would invite you to submit a support request for further assistance.

Thanks!

Jonathan

Friday, January 10, 2014 2:23 AM