none
Navigation in Modern site in RRS feed

All replies

• Hi Rajesh,

We can use SharePoint Framework application customizer to achieve it.

The following solution for your reference.

https://github.com/SharePoint/sp-dev-fx-extensions/tree/master/samples/react-application-tenant-global-navbar

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, November 8, 2019 8:33 AM
  • Do we have any examples other than GitHub?

Because i want to implement in my code what are the files i need to take reference from the above?

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 4:43 AM
  • Hi Rajesh,

You can create custom spfx solution and refer to the source code from the Github solution above.

If you don't want to use this solution, please check the article below.

SPFx Top & Footer Navigation from TermSet (Application Customizer)

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 7:19 AM
  • I followed the above link i am able to get the top navigation bar but how  can i add the link image on right of the command bar as shown in below image. Where can i update the code.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 8:04 AM
  • Hi Dennis,

I follwed the above link i am able to get the global only in gulp serve -nobrowser mode and the link similar below

https://msid.sharepoint.com/sites/Application?loadSPFX=true&debugManifestsFile=https://localhost:4321/temp/manifests.js&customActions={%2259815293-46b3-4702-982a-7d1183a28044%22:{%22location%22:%22ClientSideExtension.ApplicationCustomizer%22,%22properties%22:{%22NavTermSet%22:%22GlobalNavigation%22}}}

But when i deploy in the site collection nothing is working.

Application Customiser has to be deployed in tenant level only?

Thursday, November 14, 2019 5:45 AM
  • Hi,

Please deploy your extension follow the article below.

Deploy your extension to SharePoint

Best Regards,

Dennis

Friday, November 15, 2019 9:37 AM