none
Sharepoint app publishing via Seller Dashboard RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have an app that I want to publish via the SharePoint Seller Dashboard. For this app to work I've created a couple of lists, libraries, sites on my SharePoint instance, changed settings regarding the enterprise keywords, term tool, groups etc. My questions is what happens when a user/company installs my app from the Office Store, do all the list,libraries,sites and settings in general get copied to that company's SharePoint instance? Do I perhaps need to trigger any powershell scripts to import all the configurations or is there something else I would need to do?

Thanks in advance.
    Daniel

• Edited by DCaklovic Tuesday, February 7, 2017 12:33 PM
    Tuesday, February 7, 2017 12:33 PM

Answers

• Hi Daniel,

When you upload an add-in to the Office Store for publication, Microsoft performs a series of verification checks to ensure your add-in adheres to the add-in content and behavior guidelines. For example, it checks whether the add-in manifest markup is valid and complete and verifies that any SharePoint solution packages (.wsp files) that are included in the add-in do not contain elements that aren't allowed, or SharePoint Features with a scope that is broader than Web. The package is also inspected for objectionable content. If the add-in package passes all tests, it's wrapped into a file and signed by Microsoft.

The following articles for your reference:

Publish SharePoint Add-ins

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj164070.aspx

Use the Seller Dashboard to submit Office and SharePoint Add-ins and Office 365 apps to the Office Store

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/office/jj220033.aspx

Best Regards,

Dennis

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

• Marked as answer by DCaklovic Thursday, February 9, 2017 10:15 AM
    Wednesday, February 8, 2017 2:34 AM