none
Button visibility when projector is conneted RRS feed

• Question

• Doing project using kinect(v1), but when i connect projector with application then some of the button are not visible on the screen and some are miss place from the actual position. And another hand when i run without projector it run perfectly. Have you any solution?

Monday, November 17, 2014 8:42 PM

All replies

• Sounds like the projector is a different resolution than what you developed your application window to be. Be sure you have tested your application with the projectors resolution.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Tuesday, November 18, 2014 10:50 PM
  • yup, I tested my application with projector and also test application without projector but on projector resolution, but buttons appear not on their actual position.  Have you any solution when i run application with projector and without projector, will give me same interface that i set doing coding?
    Wednesday, November 19, 2014 7:03 AM
  • What do you mean by position? Kinect would have no knowledge of the projector it would just be a monitor replacement. Positioning the sensor somewhere outside the projected area where you can still see the user would be something you need to calibrate for during deployment.

Carmine Sirignano - MSFT

Wednesday, November 19, 2014 11:08 PM