VBA: How to connect to SharePoint Online, authenticate and download a file using it's URL path RRS feed

• Question

• Hi all,

I am trying to connect to SharePoint Online, authenticate with username and password to download a file providing it's URL from a VBA macro. I am fine if it asks for username and password for the file each time to download for authentication.

Can someone help me with the VBA code for this?
    Tuesday, July 21, 2020 9:57 AM

All replies

• Hi Prams77,

This forum mainly provides support for SharePoint c# development.For VBA,you wold better post your issue to this forum.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us. Thanks for your understanding.

This “SharePoint 2013 - Development and Programming” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best Regards,

Amos

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Wednesday, July 22, 2020 2:05 AM
  • Hi,
    Sure, Thank you for guiding me.
    Will post in the pointed section.
    Thursday, July 23, 2020 10:03 AM
  • Hi,

Thank you for your understanding.

Best Regards,

Amos

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Friday, July 24, 2020 9:33 AM