none
D3D crosshair RRS feed

• Question

• is it possible to make a d3d crosshair in vb 2010 if so anyone know most basic way or a tutorial
    Wednesday, March 23, 2011 6:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• You know that you limit your chance on answers with giving such a decripted question.

We don't know for what kind of presentation layer you need it, and most of us like us don't even know what a d3d crosshair is.

As long as Wikepedia give not even a hit on it, I assume I'm not the only one.

Probably you can do it, if you use windows forms with the Windows.Drawing nameapace and if you use Silverlight of WPF with the system.media.imaging namespace

But tell us more something about your problem.

Success
    Cor
    Thursday, March 24, 2011 8:47 AM
  • Thursday, March 24, 2011 9:45 AM
  • Hi Leonardarmstead,

Any update?

How about your program? If it works, you can share your solutions & experience here, it will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions. Thanks.

Best regards,

Mike Feng [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Saturday, April 2, 2011 11:40 AM
  • Hi Leonardarmstead,

Thanks for posting in the MSDN Forum.

Any update? I have marked Nico's reply as answer, if you think it provides no help, please unmark it.

Thank you for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,

Mike Feng [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Get or Request Code Sample from Microsoft
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Tuesday, April 5, 2011 8:54 AM