Problem in certification publishing Windows Phone App RRS feed

• Question

• The problem is my app does not pass certification due to test issues:

App Policies: 10.3 App Is Not Testable

The app must be testable. If it is not possible to test your app for any reason, including, but not limited to, the items below, your app may fail this requirement.

• If your app requires login credentials, provide us with a working demo account using the Notes to Tester field.
    • If your app requires access to a server, the server must be functional to verify that it's working correctly.
    • If your app allows a user to add a gift card balance, give us a gift card number that can be used in the testing.

The app is only avaliable in Spain and Portugal (I've already written this in certification notes) and does not work in other regions.

The App was retired from the store without advise me and that is not the way to go...

Anyone can help please?

Tuesday, September 13, 2016 7:27 AM

Answers

• Hi Cabuxa,

I would like to advise you to write "The app is only avaliable in Spain and Portugal and does not work in other regions" in the certification notes and submit again. If it still doesn't work, you can contact with the store by click here and then click 'submit an incident' on the right side of the page.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:17 AM

All replies

• Hi Cabuxa,

As the screenshot below shows:

App primary functionalities require login but a test account has not been provided, or cannot be easily created, or provided/created account does not work as expected. Please provide valid test account credentials with resubmission. If you can’t provide a test account because credentials aren’t available from the account provider, your app description must clearly identify the credentials the app requires and explain how users can obtain them. In addition, your app submission must include authorization for the app from the account provider.

Please follow the steps and after that try again.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 6:51 AM
  • App does not require login, it's very simple: The weather API it uses is only accesible in Spain and Portugal regions (the app is published in those regions only), so if you use your location the app will not work. You only need to specify NOT to use your location in the initial page and it should work OK.

Please let me know if there is any problem with this.

Greetings.

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 7:37 AM
  • Hi Cabuxa,

I would like to advise you to write "The app is only avaliable in Spain and Portugal and does not work in other regions" in the certification notes and submit again. If it still doesn't work, you can contact with the store by click here and then click 'submit an incident' on the right side of the page.

Best Regards,

Neal Wang

Wednesday, September 14, 2016 8:17 AM