none
Set-Mailbox AcceptMessagesOnlyFrom powersell command is not working as expected [C# , Windows Application] RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to connect programmatically in C# to Exchange 2007 server via a Powershell runspace to AcceptMessagesOnlyFrom list of the mailbox (Room mailbox/resource mailbox) .

The code is executing without any error, but the user is not getting added to the list.

Here is my code

RunspaceConfiguration rc = RunspaceConfiguration.Create();

PSSnapInException snapEx = null;

PSSnapInInfo info = rc.AddPSSnapIn("Microsoft.Exchange.Management.PowerShell.Admin", out snapEx);

Runspace r = RunspaceFactory.CreateRunspace(rc);

r.Open();

RunspaceInvoke ri = new RunspaceInvoke(r);

string str = "Set-Mailbox -Identity '" + MeetingRoomName + "' -AcceptMessagesOnlyFrom ((Get-Mailbox -identity '" + MeetingRoomName + "').AcceptMessagesOnlyFrom + " + strUser + ")";

ICollection<PSObject> results = ri.Invoke(str);

Could someone please look at my code and let me know how I would go about fixing it so that the Set-Mailbox command runs successfully, and user name should get added to AcceptMessagesOnlyFrom list of the MeetingRoom(Mailbox) in exchange server.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

*Room mailbox: This is a mailbox to be assigned specifically to Meeting Rooms.

Its associated user account will be disabled in Active Directory.

• Moved by Leo Liu - MSFT Tuesday, November 8, 2011 7:52 AM Moved for better support. (From:Visual C# General)
    Monday, November 7, 2011 5:50 AM

Answers

All replies