WCF-Oracle EBS (E-Business Suite) Interface tables not showing RRS feed

• Question

• Hi there,

For the first time we are trying to use the WCF-Oracle EBS adapter.

When we try to get the metadata in Visual Studio 2010, the Interface tables and Views are not showing, an empty list is there.

The Application Based view is empty as well.

Just wondering why? is it a user right issue? could any one tell me what are the rights for the BizTalk user to have in Oracle EBS in order to be able to list the intefaces?

What is the best scenario (We want to update the company's partners) so if the partner exists is there any kind of upsert using this adapter?

Thanks

Stefan

BizTalk Consultant in France

Monday, April 8, 2013 4:58 PM

All replies

• My question is getting more precise as I am advancing in the analysis

How do I find in Oracle what are the possible values for OracleESBOrganizationID and OracleESBResponsibilityKey?

Is there any view? table ? that I can query?

Thx

Tuesday, April 9, 2013 12:04 PM
  • Hi,

I am trying to involve someone familiar with this topic to further look at this issue. There might be some time delay. Appreciate your patience.

Regards,

Chen Yu
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us
    Develop and promote your apps in Windows Store
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.

Wednesday, April 10, 2013 5:29 AM
  • Any news on this thread?

What I would also like to know is what is the basic scenario when dealing with Oracle EBS adapter? in other words when should I use what with this adapter? (a 3 lines answer would appreciated)

When dealing with interface tables or Interface Views is it a synchronous communication? or Asynchronous? what does Oracle then do afterwards?

Thanks

Stefan

Monday, April 15, 2013 12:26 PM
  • Hi Stefan

The values for OracleESBOrganizationID and OracleESBResponsibilityKey are really dependent on your Oracle EBS implementation. So, I would imagine if you have some Oracle EBusiness Suite folks who know that environment , they should be able to help.

Thursday, April 18, 2013 10:10 PM
  • Hi,

As a general note there is a TechNet Wiki article: BizTalk Adapter Pack 2010 - WCF Oracle E-Business Adapter.

Kind Regards,

Steef-Jan Wiggers

MVP & MCTS BizTalk Server 2010

http://soa-thoughts.blogspot.com/ |@SteefJan

If this answers your question please mark it accordingly

BizTalk Server 2010 Cookbook

BizTalk

Tuesday, May 7, 2013 11:12 AM