Unable to submit. Please try again later. RRS feed

• Question

• I'm not able to update half of my apps, I get this error message after I click on the Submit to the Store button:

"Unable to submit. Please try again later."

No error description ...

I have no problem to update my my other half of my apps.

It is very annoying when you are not able to update your apps for more then 4 days now ...

• Edited by devtommy Sunday, March 25, 2018 6:08 PM
    Friday, March 23, 2018 7:08 PM

All replies

• Support ticket number: 1420248501
    Sunday, March 25, 2018 6:10 PM
  • I have the same problem and as assured everything was OK on their end as I had a support ticket open.  It would be nice to see if your issue is resolved.

Monday, March 26, 2018 6:53 AM
  • Hi devtommy,

Please keep following with your support ticket and we will also trace your case status with provided number.

You could update here if the "submit" button could work well. Or if you need further assistance, please let us know.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, March 26, 2018 7:03 AM
  • Thank you FMM_Salzburg the info.

I was interested that only my account has this problem, or is it a global issue.
    Now we can see that it is a general problem with the DevCenter Dashboard.

Monday, March 26, 2018 2:54 PM
  • Still "Unable to submit. Please try again later."

It is  v e r y  a n n o y i n g  that I'm not able to update my apps!!!

Thursday, March 29, 2018 4:47 PM
  • I'm still not able to update my apps: "Unable to submit. Please try again later." error.

This is an  u r g e n t  issue!

I think DevCenter will be closed soon, as the main functions aren't working now; and no one will solve these issues.

In the past at least updating apps was working.

Friday, March 30, 2018 10:07 PM
  • Updating apps does not work in DevCenter!

"Unable to submit. Please try again later." error

Support does not fix this and other issues. What is happening? Is the DevCenter closed now?

Sunday, April 1, 2018 7:59 PM
  • I was out for the Easter weekend.  I re-logged into the dashboard today and went to the submission page and the submit button worked.  I had a follow up e-mail this past Thursday that I only saw this morning and will reply to that so they can close our support ticket.  Hopefully what change between then and now has solved your problem as well.
    Tuesday, April 3, 2018 7:09 AM
  • I am getting similiar error. This time it's "Unable to certify" message and "Submit to Store" button is grayed out. Can't update my application.
    Tuesday, September 25, 2018 6:27 AM
  • Same here - "Unable to certify"
    • Edited by Yury M Tuesday, September 25, 2018 3:57 PM
    Tuesday, September 25, 2018 2:18 PM