none
publishing powerpoint slides to sharepoint only works when I've first visited the website RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I'm trying to publish some powerpoint slides through VBA to a sharepoint. (I want to do it automatically)

This only seems to work if I've visited the sharepoint first through IE manually. I assume it has something to do whith cookies?

What's the best practise for this? How to I make it work on any computer, without first having to visit the website?

Thanks for your idea's
    Thursday, December 17, 2015 8:54 AM

All replies

• Hi Wouter,

First, please try to add sites and try again. (File=>Save As=>Add a place=>Office 365 SharePoint)

Secondly, it may use the credential that stored in local machine, please check credentials in the Credential Manager. (add windows credentials)

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 18, 2015 6:12 AM
  • Hi Wouter,

Does the issue be solved?

Regards

Starain

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.

Monday, December 28, 2015 6:38 AM
  • Hello,

not entirely: I can not manage to do this automaticaly.

On the other hand, I have to open IE first with the sharepoint site before it works, although it knows I'm logged in...  (because I don't have to give any  cridentials)

Best regards,

Wouter

Tuesday, December 29, 2015 2:21 PM
  • Hi Wouter,

Since we can’t specify the credential, it will uses the credential somewhere. I don’t find a way to do it automatically, did you try to add sites or add credential in the Credential Manager?   

Regards

Starain

Wednesday, December 30, 2015 1:08 AM