Visual studio online RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have one doubt regarding to Visual studio 2013 online. We are also developing Source control plugin for the visual studio. Can we our plugin online as TFS. could you please let me know what is the procedure ?

• Moved by Anna Cc Friday, December 13, 2013 8:38 AM
    Thursday, December 12, 2013 8:20 AM

Answers

• Hi Bheemanapally,

It's depend on the feature of your VS plugin. If the plugin is used for authentication or need to be deployed to Visual Studio Online(formerly Team Foundation Service), then it's unavailable. If it contains simple features that work with VS, it's fine to use the plugin against Visual Studio Online. However, you can have a try.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 13, 2013 9:44 AM

All replies

• Hi Bheemanapally,

This forum is to discuss problems of visual studio extensibility development. I'm afraid that you didn't post in the correct forum. In order to get better response, I moved your case to visual studio online forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

• Edited by Anna Cc Friday, December 13, 2013 8:37 AM
    Friday, December 13, 2013 8:35 AM
  • Hi Bheemanapally,

It's depend on the feature of your VS plugin. If the plugin is used for authentication or need to be deployed to Visual Studio Online(formerly Team Foundation Service), then it's unavailable. If it contains simple features that work with VS, it's fine to use the plugin against Visual Studio Online. However, you can have a try.

Best regards,

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

Friday, December 13, 2013 9:44 AM