none
ItemGet EWS => Body of Appointment is empty RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

i want to get via ews the body of an appointment of a room-Mailbox.

If i query the room-mailbox the body is alway empty.

So i tried to view the fields via mfcmapi, at propertyname: 0x1013  appears ErrorName MAPI_E_NOT_ENOUGH_MEMORY and the value shows MAPI_E_NOT_FOUND.

How can i get the body of the appointment?
    Is it possible to get the body via AdditionalProperties > ExtendedFieldURI ?

Thank you,

Bodo

Monday, March 26, 2012 5:17 PM

Answers

• The two things to check would be

Make sure that your using a GetItem Request to get the body as the Body isn't returned in a FindItems Operations.

Check/Set the Calendar Settings on the Resource Room mailbox using Get-MailboxCalendarSettings and Set-MailboxCalendarSettings http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996340%28v=exchg.80%29.aspx 

If currently DeleteComments is enabled then the Body of the Appointment is removed by the Agent

Cheers
    Glen

• Marked as answer by dobodo Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:13 AM
    Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:20 AM

All replies

• The two things to check would be

Make sure that your using a GetItem Request to get the body as the Body isn't returned in a FindItems Operations.

Check/Set the Calendar Settings on the Resource Room mailbox using Get-MailboxCalendarSettings and Set-MailboxCalendarSettings http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/aa996340%28v=exchg.80%29.aspx 

If currently DeleteComments is enabled then the Body of the Appointment is removed by the Agent

Cheers
    Glen

• Marked as answer by dobodo Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:13 AM
    Tuesday, March 27, 2012 3:20 AM
  • Hello Glen,

thank you for your fast reply.

The option "DeleteComments" was enabled in the Room-Mailbox, i removed it and now the body appears.

Thank you,

best regards,

Bodo

Wednesday, March 28, 2012 11:16 AM