print all tabs of ajaxcontrol tabcontainer RRS feed

• Question

• User383567333 posted

I want to print all the tabs of Ajax tab container with a page break, I followed this: http://forums.asp.net/t/1592707.aspx but this is removing tabs and displaying grids one after another . I don't want to do this I just want to print all tabs without changing their css

Monday, September 23, 2013 7:30 AM

Answers

• User-933407369 posted

hi nkd1083 ,

According to your description, you want to print all tabs of ajaxcontrol tabcontainer.

There is no plug-in or feature in ie or other brower to print all tabs altogether.Currently     there is no a better way to print all tabs altogether without destruction Style.

You can do as agolden said, but removing tabs and displaying grids one after another.

I would suggest you to define the common style at first, and then use the original style remodeling page in code-behid.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:36 AM

All replies

• User-933407369 posted

hi nkd1083 ,

According to your description, you want to print all tabs of ajaxcontrol tabcontainer.

There is no plug-in or feature in ie or other brower to print all tabs altogether.Currently     there is no a better way to print all tabs altogether without destruction Style.

You can do as agolden said, but removing tabs and displaying grids one after another.

I would suggest you to define the common style at first, and then use the original style remodeling page in code-behid.

• Marked as answer by Anonymous Thursday, October 7, 2021 12:00 AM
    Tuesday, September 24, 2013 5:36 AM
  • Tuesday, September 24, 2013 11:33 PM