Cryptographic service provider for 1K Mifare smart card? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I am trying to using  "1K Mifare smart card".

But it displays following error "The card supplied requires drivers that are not present on this system".

I think problem is with CSP.   Is Cryptographic service provider for 1K Mifare smart card available?

How I will get that CSP?

Friday, November 30, 2007 10:40 AM

Answers

•  

This forum is smart device development related. Since your question is not related to smart device development, it's off topic here. 

If you’re having a hardware issue, please contact hardware manufacturer or reseller. If you having an issue with 3rd party software, please contact respective software manufacturer or reseller. Otherwise please post to relevant forum or news group:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

Closing as off topic.

Hint: smart cards, smart cars and other items with “smart” in the name are not “smart devices”. “Smart devices” are devices running Windows CE or Windows Mobile OS.

Friday, November 30, 2007 5:40 PM

All replies

• You haven't provided enough information to get a good answer.
    Asking what CSP to use with a "1k Mifare" card is like asking which dealership should you take a dark colored car to for maintenance.

You need to contact your smart card provider and ask them what sort of OS is on the card and what middle ware it is configured to work with.

Friday, November 30, 2007 4:13 PM
  •  

This forum is smart device development related. Since your question is not related to smart device development, it's off topic here. 

If you’re having a hardware issue, please contact hardware manufacturer or reseller. If you having an issue with 3rd party software, please contact respective software manufacturer or reseller. Otherwise please post to relevant forum or news group:

http://support.microsoft.com/newsgroups/default.aspx

Closing as off topic.

Hint: smart cards, smart cars and other items with “smart” in the name are not “smart devices”. “Smart devices” are devices running Windows CE or Windows Mobile OS.

Friday, November 30, 2007 5:40 PM