Master Page Image in Document Library RRS feed

• Question

• Sharepoint 2007:

I have created a Master Page using Sharepoint Designer.  My content consists of several images and text.  Looking at the page, I really like it.  However, when I select Site Actions from the created Master Page and View All Content then select a document library, the library comes up but it has the images from the Master Page as well thus rendering the library useless.  How do I prevent the images from the master page showing up in the libraries or lists.  This happens with any library or list that I go to.  If I remove the images, the libraries and lists look just fine but when I add them to the Master Page the images show up.  What am I doing wrong?

Thursday, March 17, 2011 10:22 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Thanks to share your post.

For the issue, do you mean that the image that you have inserted in the master page obstacle using the libraries? If yes, it should be the CSS style issue, there must be something wrong when you customize the CSS in the master page. so you should firstly confirm the CSS configurations. The followed article gives a great hand:

http://www.heathersolomon.com/blog/articles/AlterSPCSS.aspx.

If there are still any issues, please show the details of what you have done to the master page.

Hope this could help you!

Leo

• Marked as answer by Emir Liu Tuesday, March 29, 2011 9:43 AM
    Monday, March 21, 2011 8:10 AM